Want more information on how to purchase shares of Citizens Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. stock?
Citizens Bancorp of Virginia, Inc. is the parent company of Citizens Bank & Trust Company and is headquartered in Blackstone, Virginia. The Company’s stock trades on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol “CZBT”. To purchase shares, you must contact a stock brokerage firm.
The Bank, as part of a previously approved stock repurchase plan, is authorized to repurchase shares of its common stock. For more information on how to facilitate the sale of your shares directly to the Bank, please contact Tamra Reekes at (434) 292-8100 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding Citizens Bancorp of Virginia, Inc stock that you currently own?
- Access Investor Centre Online at www.computershare.com/investor
- Call Toll Free Shareholder Relations at 1-800-368-5948
- By Mail:
- First Class, Registered & Certified Mail: Computershare Investor Services, PO Box 505000, Louisville, KY 40233-5000
- Overnight, Courier Mail: Computershare Investor Services, 462 South 4th Street, Louisville, KY 40202
Select the options below to view our Annual Reports and Press Releases.
Citizens Bancorp of Virginia, Inc.
Under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
1. The exact name of the issuer and its predecessor (if any):
The exact name of the issuer is Citizens Bancorp of Virginia, Inc.
2. The address of the issuer’s principal executive offices:
126 South Main Street
Blackstone, Virginia 23824
3. The State of Incorporation:
The issuer is incorporated in Virginia.
4. The exact title and class of the securities:
The issuer’s securities are common stock.
5. The par or stated value of the securities:
The value of the issuer’s common stock is $.50 per share.
6. The number of shares or total amount of the securities outstanding as of the end of the issuer’s most recent fiscal year:
There were 2,143,660 shares of common stock outstanding at December 31, 2020.
7. The name and address of the stock transfer agent:
Computershare Investor Services
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000
Computershare Investor Services
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
Telephone inquiries: 800.368.5948 (US); 781.575.4223 (outside the US)
Email inquiries: email@example.com
Shareholder Website: www.computershare.com/investor
8. The nature of the issuer’s business:
The issuer is a bank holding company and the parent company of a wholly-owned subsidiary, Citizens Bank and Trust Company. Citizens Bank and Trust Company is a full-service banking institution.
9. The nature of products or services offered:
As a financial institution, the issuer’s subsidiary, Citizens Bank and Trust Company provides a wide range of loan and deposit products and other bank services.
10. The nature and extent of the issuer’s facilities:
The issuer’s subsidiary, Citizens Bank and Trust Company, has 12 banking locations serving communities in the Counties of Amelia, Chesterfield, Nottoway, Mecklenburg, Powhatan and Prince Edward and in the City of Colonial Heights, Virginia.
11. The name and title of each of the company’s insiders:
Joseph D. Borgerding, President & CEO/Director
Geoffrey C. Warner, Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer
Lynn K. Shekleton, Executive Vice President/Human Resources & Branch Administration
Dr. Anne W. Carr, Director
William D. Coleburn, Director
David H. Gates, Director
E. Walter Newman, Jr., Director
Charles F. Parker, Jr., Vice Chairman
Jeffrey W. Siffert, Director
Norman H. Taylor, III, Director
Timothy R. Tharpe, Director
Jo Anne Scott Webb, Director
Samuel H. West, Chairman
Jerome A. Wilson, III, Director
12. The issuer’s most recent balance sheet and profit and loss and retained earnings statements:
13. Similar financial information for the preceding fiscal year: