Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Updated 03/24/2020 at 3:00PM.
For the safety of our customers, staff, and communities, we are temporarily closing our branch lobbies.
In an attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19, all Citizens Bank & Trust Company lobbies will close effective Saturday, March 28th, 2020. Between now and Saturday, we are limiting traffic in our branch lobbies.
Please be assured that during this health emergency you will continue to have access to your CB&T accounts and we will be here for you through this challenging time.
- All drive-thru locations will remain open and available to complete your Teller transactions.
- Night depositories will process deposits throughout the day.
- Our staff will be available to meet with customers by appointment for special needs such as, account openings/maintenance, safe deposit box access, large change orders, loan requests/closings, and other non-teller related needs.
Many of your banking transactions can be handled easily and securely using these convenient banking services:
Online/Mobile Banking • ATM • 24/7 Telephone Banking
If you have questions or need financial assistance, we ready to help. Please call (800) 550-1873.
Updated 03/19/2020 at 4:00PM.
At Citizens Bank & Trust Company, we are committed to serving your financial needs and remain open for business.
We care deeply about the health of our customers, employees, and communities. We are continuing to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak closely and are taking steps to help minimize the spread of this disease. We ask that you:
- Minimize in-person contact by utilizing our Drive-Thru Teller service, whenever possible.
- Be courteous to others and maintain at least 3 feet between you and other customers.
- Utilize the below convenient banking services, if you are feeling under the weather.
Drive-Thru Teller Service • Online/Mobile Banking • ATM • 24/7 Telephone Banking • Night Depository
Please continue to visit this website for information and future updates.