Mobile Banking App Update
CBT Mobile Banking App Update
The CB&T Mobile Banking app recently received new security certificates and an updated app is now available on the app store. The previous certificate will expire on Thursday, October 14th between midnight and 3:00AM. Once the certificate expires, customers using an app with a version lower than 5.0 will be required to manually update their app in order to regain access to Mobile Banking.
Most users will not be affected by this as many devices receive automatic updates as they are made available for applications; however, in the event that you are unable to access your CB&T Mobile Banking app, please follow the steps below:
- Search "CBTVA" in the Apple or Google Play app store
- Once you have located the app, select the app to view more information
- You will see when your last update occurred as well as the version
- If an update is needed, it will indicate that on your screen - click on Update
- Once the app has updated, you will be able to sign in to the Mobile Banking app
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.