- Banking Services
At Citizens Bank & Trust Company, we are pleased to offer a variety of convenient banking services to meet your needs.
Citizens Bank & Trust Company Visa® Debit Card
With a CB&T Visa® Debit Card, you will have access to your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever Visa® is accepted.
Use your card as debit and enter your PIN (personal identification number) or choose credit and sign for your transactions. You can also eliminate the need to stop at an ATM or visit a branch if you need cash – simply choose debit when making your purchase and choose the cash back option.
- Money is deducted directly from your CB&T account
- Safer and more secure than carrying cash or checks
- Accepted worldwide, wherever you see the Visa® logo
- Debit card activity is monitored daily for unusual activity
To report Visa® Debit Cards as lost or stolen please call 1-800-550-1873 during business hours or 1-800-500-1044 after hours.
Citizens Online Banking & Bill Pay
With CB&T’s Online Banking & Bill Pay, you can bank whenever you want.
Online banking allows you to view account information, check a particular transaction, transfer funds, pay bills, and more anytime, anywhere!
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for CB&T customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Move money between your accounts at other banks
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Set up one time or recurring transfers
- Add your own descriptors making it easier to identify transfers
- Get up-to-date account balance information
- View transactions
- Set up alerts & reminders
- And more!
- Export transaction information to your financial management applications
Click here to complete the enrollment form. You’ll then receive a verification e-mail to complete the secure sign-up process for easy and convenient Online Banking!
Available to customers at no cost in select CB&T locations.
Turn your extra coins into cash with our coin counting machines.
Coin counting machines are available at the following convenient CB&T locations:
Amelia • Blackstone Main Office • Burkeville • Crewe • Farmville South
CB&T offers eStatements! It's a fast, simple, secure, and environmentally conscious alternative to paper statements.
- Access account statements anytime, anywhere with internet access
- Free, secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Conveniently available through your online banking portal
- No more waiting on the postal service; access statements as needed
- Avoid time spent searching for a statement
- Cut down on paper clutter and help our environment in the process
- More secure than paper statements; reduces a paper trail of information
- Easily view, print, and save
To sign up for eStatements, log in to your Online Banking account, and select the eStatement – Enroll Today link on the right side of the screen.
Manage your money anytime, anywhere with Citizens Bank & Trust Company’s FREE mobile banking app! You are able to quickly, conveniently, and securely…
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- View Locations and Contact Information
- Utilize Facial Recognition and Touch ID login
To get started with Mobile Banking, download the CBTVA Mobile Banking app for iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™. Log in using your Online Banking user ID and password.
Mobile Debit Alerts
Quickly detect and help stop fraudulent use of your debit card.
Mobile debit card alerts allow you to be notified when a transaction is made with your debit card by receiving a SMS Text Message on your mobile phone. It’s easy to set up and offered to all CB&T debit card holders at no additional cost.
To sign up for Mobile Text Alerts, click here, or contact your local branch.
Available to customers at no cost in many of our branches.
Bank customers needing a document such as an affidavit or will notarized can turn to their local CB&T branch for no cost notary services.
Select employees at CB&T branches are certified notaries with the credentials needed to review documents, witness signatures, and provide the official notary seal as appropriate.
When having a document notarized:
- Do not sign or date the document (documents must be signed and dated in the presence of a Notary)
- Make sure you have all pages of the document(s) being signed, not just the signature page
- Make sure all document signers have state-acceptable ID
Safe Deposit Boxes
Enjoy the peace of mind of safely and securely storing your important documents and other non-cash valuable items.
- Boxes are available at all of our branches and come in various sizes to meet your needs.
- Auto-pay from your CB&T Checking Account makes paying the annual rental fee easy and convenient.
Control how, when, and where your CB&T debit card is used!
SecurLOCK Equip is a mobile app that provides a simple secure way to manage and monitor your payment and transaction activity. Best of all, it's offered to all CB&T debit card holders at no additional cost!
Left your card at the store? Lock it until you get it back.
Shopping around the neighborhood? Set the card to work only where you are.
Providing a card to your college-bound child? Receive alerts and monitor their spending.
With the SecurLOCK Equip app, you have the ability to control how and when your CB&T debit card is used. Use the app to:
- Turn your card(s) on and off in real-time
- Control where your debit card can be used through your phone's GPS services or by selecting authorized zip codes
- Control the types of merchants where your card can be used, such as in-store or online
- Receive instant push notification alerts on your phone when your debit card is used
Keeping your card(s) safe is now easier than ever. Download the SecurLOCK Equip app today.
24 Hour Automated Telephone Banking
Monitor your account any time of day with Telephone Banking.
Telephone Banking requires the input of your account number and Personal Identification Number. Please note that your PIN is not the same four digit number used in conjunction with your CB&T Debit Card.
To access Telephone Banking call 1-800-436-5899 or 434-292-1033